Eid Mubarak

by - 09:20







Eid Mubarak! 

Eid Mubarak to all those celebrating. Hope you all had an amazing Eid. And to all those who don't celebrate, then I hope you all had an amazing week. I spent my Eid with my family and two of my best friends, and it was lovely. 

The first day of Eid was a bit lazy. We spent most of it home, but during the evening I went out with my sisters and two of my friends to have the mandatory Eid photoshoot. It was a lot of fun, and we spent that evening driving around, cracking jokes, and taking lots of cute pictures. On the second day of Eid, we went and met with all our cousins and relatives. We ate some delicious food, and had a lot of fun just chilling and laughing. I'm super close to my cousins so I always have the best time with them. 

The third day of Eid was spent at my village. My village is an hour and a half away from my city, in the mountains. In the morning when we left it was super hot, but forty minutes into the journey, the weather completely changed and it started raining. We also stopped near the Simli Dam, which is absolutely beautiful, to take some pictures. Once we had reached my village, it had stopped raining, and now the weather was so nice and cool. So it became the perfect getaway from the Islamabadi heat. My family and I just spent our day chilling, eating yummy food, sipping on some delicious hikes, and taking instaworthy pictures. We also went for a little hike, which absolutely killed me because your girl is SO unfit, but it was still super fun. 

For my outfit, I went for this beautiful Shalwaar Kameez suit. My mom designed and made this outfit for me, and I love it! My mom is amazing at designing clothes, so I always go to her for some desi fashion inspiration. For my makeup, I kept everything light and fresh. I wore some pearled earrings that perfectly complimented my outfit. For shoes, I wore heels but I couldn't walk in them for too long so I switched them out for some flats instead. 

That's it for the post, lovelies. I hope you're all having a lovely week. Tell me in the comments below what your favourite holiday is? I'd love to know! 







You May Also Like

16 comments

  1. Your outfit is beautiful! Your mom is very talented.

    Kathrin | Polar Bear Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is really beautiful! I love the strap detail. Your mom is really talented at designing clothes!

    x Kara | http://karascloset.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy Eid Mubarak darling Your outfit is so beautiful and elegeant Love your shoes and all accessories too So glad you had a great time with family My favourite holiday is any holiday with my children They are very special Have a wonderful weekend xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/08/you-are-in-charge.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful! The metallic statement earrings make such an impact on you darling!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Eid Mubarak! Your outfit is so beautiful and kudos to your mom for being amazing at designing clothes! Also, the dress compliments you very well!

    Eena ☼ cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those earrings and that purple on you! I'm so happy you had a great holiday.

    xx Avalon from Simply Avalon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this getaway vacation holiday sounded like a much needed break. Glad it cooled down. NY gets pretty hot too and humid. It cooled down here too after a long hot spell. Love this dress and the lace detailing and pop of color with the straps is just lovely.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are cute sandals!

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Que artigo sensacional, seu blog é muito bom mesmo, estou toda semana visitando e lendo seus artigos.

    Parabéns!

    Meu Blog: Capixaba Cap

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful outfit.

    www.paginasempreto.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds like a wonderful holiday! I adore this elegant look.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday with your family! Your suit is beautiful! Your mom is so talented!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your mom is such a talent- you look so beautiful in this look!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete