OOTD: Dressing It Down

by - 08:13





A couple months back, my sister and I got these pants stitched. We got them stitched from Wazir Tailors for PKR 5000. It took us a really long time to decide on the fabric and after much deliberation, we settled on this square checked print. The reason we chose this print is because it is not only cute but is also versatile and can be styled in many different ways.
Usually, we opt for ready made pants, but this time we wanted to switch things up and get them tailor made instead. In my opinion, this was a great idea because not only did we get to highlight our personal style but we also got a better fit.

We got them stitched mainly for 'business / formal attire' but they can also be dressed down and worn more casually. And that's exactly how I decided to style this outfit. I styled the pants with a plain white tee and paired the outfit with white Nikes. For my accessories I went with some classic hoop earrings and black sunglasses. 



Pants: Tailor Made 

T-shirt: Thrifted


Earrings: Forever21 

Sunglasses: ThingsNMore 



In the end, I love how this look turned out. It's so simple yet looks so cute and chic. Not to forget that it's pretty comfortable too. And I'm all about comfort! What is your opinion on tailor made pants? Do you own a pair? Would you ever consider owning one? Don't forget to leave your thoughts in the comment section below. 

Happy Sunday lovelies!


You May Also Like

51 comments

  1. Oh how cool to get customer trousers! I love the pattern and they look super comfortable. Love how you styled them as well.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in this outfit, so simple but chic. xx

    www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style you chose for these pants! They are so versatile and chic.

    https://www.kathrineeldridge.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pants look so good! Love that you styled in casually!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally my kind of style Minhal. I love the cut and the squares, it reminds me of plaid or tartan. Also you cant beat a fresh white t-shirt : ) xo

    www.juanitalikes.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pieces like this that you can dress up or down and that are versatile enough to go with lots of things. They look great on you too x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of tailor made pants, they look very flattering on you and the print you chose is so chic!

    Jenny // Geeky Posh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, Great post!
    I'm following you! X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me so happy to hear. Thank you for your support love <3

      Delete
  9. Black and white is such a classic combo! You look so good in this simple look

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Loooove the photos :)
    If you want that we follow each other let me know by leaving a comment on this post --> https://beautyshapes3.blogspot.com/2019/05/nature-park-outift-rosegal.html
    (click on links at the end please :))

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am loving these trousers- and they look so good with sneakers!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you can afford the splurge having pants made specially for you is a great investment. The fit looks great on you and you styled them well.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I love this look! I think it's so important to learn how to create an effortless yet stylish look like this for when you do need to dress it down a bit! Gorgeous look xx

    Thea || www.theascott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool look hun always fab to own versatile pieces.


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely look Hun!! x

    Grace Louise || www.gracelouiseofficial.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those pants are so cute on you! Love the print!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this simple yet chic look. Your eyebrows are so beautiful!

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your fabric choice.
    Nothing like custom made clothes for perfect fit.

    http://a-woman-of-a-certain-age.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your outfit! I like the idea of being casual without being too casual with the jeans and all. I think tailor-made pants are great, I still need to find a pair the fits well with my body!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the print of your pants! I always have trouble finding tailored pants that fit me right because my hips are too wide and I have larger calves, so the tapered ones are always too tight. Maybe I I should also look into getting pants tailored.

    Mai
    ✰ maidoesthings.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the pants! I think they look awesome with a simple white tee.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Chic, basic look. Have a lovely day, gorgeous!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  23. Loving the simplicity and cuteness of this look.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those pants looks so chic and versatile. Love how you kept it simple but still quite fashionable.

    Eena ☼ cabin twenty-four

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fun pants! they look so good dressed down with the white tee :) lovely print!

    Hope that you had a great weekend! :)


    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  26. I've never thought to do this, although I probably should as I'm quite petite so it can be difficult to find the right fit. This outfit looks great! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your outfit! It's simple, yet so chic! Thanks for sharing! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is such a chic off-duty look on you; babe you wear the sunglasses SO well!

    aglassofice.com x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Unfortunately, I am more of a jeans kinda girl and if I wear trousers, I would love the fit to be high-waisted and just right! It is so difficult to find good trousers though... I guess that is why they have to be custom made. - www.jamilakyari.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. That's really cool! And this way you get a unique piece no one else would have <3 Love it!

    LackaDaisy

    ReplyDelete
  31. I feel like dressing it down is such a skill - you look epic but if I tried it it would be a massive fail haha.

    Have a great weekend :)

    Amy x Wandering Everywhere

    ReplyDelete
  32. So simple but so elegant and cool at the same time!

    Cats in the City

    ReplyDelete
  33. Tailor made pants are the best. Love how you styled these pants with the tee and sneakers. You look so comfy and stylish.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a beautiful outfit. I really like pattern at your pants. It looks very elegant.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/08/victorias-secret-bombshell-eau-de-parfum_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. waw you so nice & beautiful girl ....
    https://www.phototrims.com/background-removal-service

    ReplyDelete