Aesthetic Eid Makeup Tutorial

by - 08:08


Guys, I finally made a YouTube channel! 

It was in 2014 when I decided that I wanted to start my very own YouTube channel. However, I was very shy and didn't have the confidence to start it and so I resorted to blogging instead. Five years later, I have finally built the confidence to publish my first ever video.

Since Eid is upon us, I figured what better video to film than an Eid makeup look. And so I present to you all my 'Aesthetic Eid Makeup Tutorial'.  I worked super hard on this video and I really like how it turned out. I've shared the video down below, so please do watch it and leave a comment letting me know your thoughts. And if you enjoy the video, then don't forget to give it a like and do subscribe. It would mean the world to me!

I'm so excited to finally follow my dreams and embark on my YouTube journey. I really hope its a good one haha. I had so much fun filming and editing this video and I can't wait to create more exciting videos in the future. For now, enjoy my first ever video linked down below hehe!


You May Also Like

29 comments

  1. AAA you makeup looks so good!! Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    Xx,
    Hilary
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your Youtube video! You look lovely! I love the pop of color in your eyes! <3

    - Hazel https://dressmeupbuttercup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous look! Congratulations and good luck in your venture into YouTube, it's something that I'd be interested in pursuing one day too!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog. Thank you for sharing! :)
    New post - www.minniearts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the eye makeup and congrats on starting youtube!

    Sam x
    www.sams-wardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool make up! Great tutorial!
    https://www.dontcallmefashionblogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such stunning eye makeup !Welcome to the world of youtube too! I'm glad you gave it a go, it's a lot of fun! :)


    Hope that you have had a great weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely inspiration video! Wonderful make up!
    http://www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making your Youtube channel, sounds like a great adventure! I love the makeup look, that color is so pretty!

    Geraldine | https://geraldinetalks.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice! Congrats on your Youtube channel, I will check it out! :)

    Carina | https://carinazz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulation! The look is pretty.
    https://www.comfycozyup.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exiting, congrats on starting a YouTube channel!
    xx- Nina
    http://www.stylingwithnina.com/2019/08/office-look-answering-your-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your new channel! You did a great job on your first video! Your eyes look amazing!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on you new channel. You did super on the video. Excellent work with the eye makeup. Eid Mubarak.

    Xx
    Nikki
    www.nikkilivinglife.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. In love with your make up! Do you want to support each other’s blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    Xx,
    Hilary
    www.theclosetelf.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a beautiful make-up! Congratulations on your youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, such a beautiful makeup. You have done a fantastic job. I'm so happy and want to congratulate you for your YouTube channel. Loved your first video.
    Have a great day.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super beautiful! These colors look lovely on your skin tone.
    Good luck with your channel.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats dear! Great video, and you look beautiful!

    Marie
    Dark Waltz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this make up look! Burgundy shades suis you well, and they are so beautiful. Red is my favorite colour so this look is a total YES for me!


    Cats in the City

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how you did your makeup! The blend is so perfect and I love the color combination. You did a great job with the makeup look and tutorial overall. Keep it up!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing look, so bold :D
    Thanks for the tutorial girl!
    xx

    www.freeoversea.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the pops of pink!
    xo Annie
    <a href="https://www.newenglandromanceblog.com/>New England Romance</a>

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look amazing! I love pink shades.
    Have a nice day,
    https://matiime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, many success and you are beautiful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the way you did your makeup! Congrats on making a YouTube channel! :)

    melissakacar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for this lovely and helpful make up tutorial Video :)
    The result turned out amazingly.

    take a look at my BLOG and my INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab eye makeup hun, hope you had a wonderful Eid!


    xoxo
    Lovely
    www.mynameislovely.com

    ReplyDelete